about the game
Collect precious Juice as you attempt to stay alive in an infinite asteroid field. Don’t worry about the hordes of interns you kill in the process, those interns are unpaid! Plus, the Bureau of Science has all the super-fragile ships you could ever want!
- Dead-simple controls, DEATHLY DIFFICULT to play
- A super-fragile starter ship with no powerup, but a tight turning radius… pretty good upsell, eh?
- BscotchID integration – make friends, earn cross-game rewards, and join the community
- Try the game for free (ad supported), find out that you LOVE IT, and Butter Up to get the premium experience and support our studio!
- A single purchase is all it takes (requires BscotchID — register in-game)!
- Never see ads EVER AGAIN!
- Access to premium BscotchID services: cloud saving, cross-game Perks, and friends-only leaderboards
- Access to 3 unlockable ships, each with its own powerup
Perks are achievements that earn you cross-game content in other Butterscotch titles or sweet avatars to use with your BscotchID (register). These are the perks found in Crashlands that give content in other titles, arranged by Name – Task – Reward.
ROID RAGE TO QUADROPUS RAMPAGE
Aquatic Intern – 30 juice in one run – Find crashed Intern ships under the sea, providing free rampages
ROID RAGE TO CRASHLANDS
Flavor Laser – 3 Fornlaser light shows in one run – Unlock a special sidequest in the Bawg to uncover the fate of an unpaid intern.
ROID RAGE TO FLOP ROCKET
Retiree – Collect four ships – The Juice Jockey Intern pilots your Flop Rocket
Big Ol’ Tank – 20 juice in one run – Extra fuel
ROID RAGE TO TOWELFIGHT 2
Juice Dog – 1,000 lifetime juice – Bella’s attack is infused with Juicy destruction
ROID RAGE TO BSCOTCHID
LAAZAAAA – Unlock the Stabotross – Intern avatar
Juice Jockey – Collect 10 juice with the Flop Rocket – Mystery reward!
20/20 – Acquire 20 lucky coins in one run – Mystery reward!