Player 2 can now play as Juicebox
Juicebox's S.T.R.A.W.™ not only harvests resources but also brings additional firepower to the battlefield. But watch out, the enemies are gonna try to kick his robotic butt too now!
Juicebox has a few special moves up his mechanical sleeves...
And he is also a great fishing partner!
How to Juicebox
If your device is connected with 2 controllers, player 2 can just press Start to join, or hold Start to leave.
If you only have 1 controller, you can go to the Settings Menu from the title screen or the Control Settings menu from the pause screen and enable the Assign Controller to Player 2 option.
Other Quality of Life Improvements
- Controller Support
- Added the lock-on-target function to the left shoulder button
- Right joystick is now used to select targets
- Added Switch controller layout in addition to ABXY and Shapes
- World map filtering system now also has controller support
- BSID Interface
- Loading time has been significantly sped up
- Multiple perk-unlocks will only show one message now instead of hogging the screen top forever
- Notification popups are much more subdued now
- Story Mode
- The Yellowstone outpost has been updated
- The beginning of Bawg quests are streamlined to let you get back in action faster
- Wild vommas have made the decision to become more active. Now they walk around!
Hungry for more? Get the biggest Bscotch news sent right to your inbox!