Doesn't Work At All
If the game doesn’t run at all, it’s either because you do not have enough available RAM (try closing all other apps and/or rebooting your device) or your device is incompatible with the game. In either case there is nothing we can do.
If you just bought the game on mobile and found that it can’t play on your device, request a refund from the store.
For PC users, the following are the most likely sources of the problem:
- Your antivirus software (make sure it’s up to date and doesn’t think our game is a virus).
- Your video driver (make sure it’s up to date and is supplied by the manufacturer).
- Your DirectX installation may be incompatible.
- Your graphics card may not support DirectX, or may have other incompatible features.
- You are on the Beta version of Steam. They may push out updates that are incompatible with our game engine (set to “None – Opt out of all Beta programs” in Settings>Account>Beta Participation).
We don’t provide device support. We’ll do our best to make sure our games run on the most commonly available hardware/OS setups, but we cannot debug device-specific problems.