Emails aren't arriving
Verification emails should go out seconds after they are triggered, and other emails should be similarly fast. Sometimes things get hung up, but even then should only take minutes. If you are not getting emails you expect to get, something is probably wrong. Things to try:
- Check your spam folder, promos folder, and trash. If our emails are going somewhere unexpected, tell your email client to put them in the inbox and stop doing that.
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list.
- If you aren't getting login/registration emails, try again (make sure your email address is typed correctly!).
- We have had to blacklist some email services because of high bot rates or because the service blocks our emails, so you may need to use a different provider.
- It's possible our services are misbehaving, so give it some time and try again later.
- If you were auto-unsubscribed from our newsletters despite not getting any, check the relavent help page.
- Finally, if we have had trouble sending emails to your account in the past, or you have marked our emails as spam, you may have been blacklisted from our email service. Contact us to get that fixed!